I hope everyone is having nice moments at school. I know it is difficult to start a year but I hope with this little project you could motivate your students much. Mine are so excited and they can not wait to participate and prepare with their first project.
5 comments:
Dear Orly,
You are great. Thank you very much your hard work.
I love it.
Keep going on.
Hugs, Ditta
Thank YOU dear Ditta for your great Idea
Hugs all the way from Israel
Orly
thank you Edina and Orly for your fantastic work. you are great.
bye. Lidia
Dear Ladies,
I hope everyone is having nice moments at school. I know it is difficult to start a year but I hope with this little project you could motivate your students much. Mine are so excited and they can not wait to participate and prepare with their first project.
Have fun and relax.
Best, Ditta
Hello, Ladies! Thank you for the fantastic site and the great idea!
All the best from Russia,
Catherine.
Post a Comment